is committed to respecting the privacy of the users.
We continuously strive to provide the safest possible environment for
the users to search and apply for jobs online.
This page states this site's Privacy Statement and applies to all
information submitted and / or collected, including but not limited
to the text, graphics, images, links, video sequences and / or any other
material displayed on our website,
hereinafter referred to as "this Site" , developed and owned by
Agensi Pekerjaan BASIS Sdn. Bhd.,
hereinafter referred to as "the Company"
providing various services to registered users, hereinafter referred
to as the "Users". By accessing to this Website and any pages thereof,
Users agree to be bound by this agreement and further subjected to the
Terms and Conditions,
hereinafter referred to as the "Terms", detailed herein.
At this Site, we collect information from our users, so that we can customise such
information, according to individual selections and to understand the demographics
of our users. JobMarket.com.my
shall be the sole owner of the personal information
collected from this Site and shall not sell, share or rent this information to others.
- 1.0 Intellectual Property
- 1.1 Copyright
- (I) The contents of this Site, such as text, graphics, images, links, video sequences and / or any other materials are protected by copyright.
No part or parts of this Site may be reproduced, distributed, adapted, modified, republished, displayed, broadcast, hyperlinked, framed
or transmitted in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the
- (II) Users shall however download and print materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use, provided Users do not modify the materials
and that Users retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials.
- (III) Users shall not, without the prior written permission of the Company, insert a hyperlink to this Site or any other server.
- 1.2 Trademark
- (I) The marks and / or service marks and / or logos and / or insignias, hereinafter referred to as the "Trademarks" used and displayed on this Site are
registered or unregistered Trademarks of this Site or its licensors.
- (II) Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting any licence and / or right to use any of the Trademarks displayed on this site, without the prior written
permission of the Company and the Company shall forthwith prohibits the use of Trademarks as a HTML link to any of our Site, without prior written approval of the Company.
- 2.0 Exclusion of Liability
- 2.1 The Site and / or the Company shall in no event be liable for any damages, loss or expense including without limitation, direct, special or consequential damage or economic loss arising
from or in connection with:
- (I) any access, use or the inability to access or use this Site, or reliance on the materials and / or any information on the Site.
- (II) any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission or computer virus.
- (III) any use of or access to any other website linked to this Site.
- 2.2 This Site and / or the Company to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular
purpose and non-infringement. Any hyperlinks to any other websites are provided as a convenience to Users and not an endorsement or verification of such websites and such websites should
be accessed at the User's own risk.
- 3.0 Indemnity
By accessing to this Website, Users agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless this Site and / or the Company from and against any claims, actions or demands, alleging or resulting from your use of the material
or your breach of the terms of this agreement.
- 4.0 Registration
When Users register for our services on the Site, they shall be required to provide this Site with certain information, such as username, email address, and telephone contact numbers among others;
and the Company shall use it only for the purpose of contacting the User.
- 5.0 Users Account, Password And Information
5.1 Upon the User's acceptance of our privacy statement including the terms and conditions and upon the User's registration being accepted by the Company and / or this Site,
the User shall receive a password and an account will be open for the User.
5.2 Users shall be entirely responsible for the confidentiality of their Passwords and all use of their accounts, whether or not such use was authorised by them.
5.3 The Users shall immediately notify this Site of any unauthorised use or other breach in the security of the user's account.
5.4 Job seekers as Users may be required to voluntarily complete a job seeker profile with personal information regarding employment details, preferences and academic qualification and which
may include identity card numbers, dates of birth, gender, citizenship details, marital status and education information, gathered for the purposes of verification and also for matching with
any job opportunities that become available. Such information shall be shared with potential employers (hereinafter referred to as "Potential Employers") after prior consent had been
obtained from the Users.
5.5 Potential Employers as Users, shall be required upon registration to complete the necessary forms providing details of the company and contact information.
5.6 All information received shall be treated by the Company with utmost confidentiality and shall not disclose to any third party without the prior consent of both the Job Seeker and Potential
Employers as Users. However, aggregate statistical information may be used to create internal reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for our affiliates and partners.
6.1 The Company shall take every precaution to protect User's information both online and offline, whenever Users submit sensitive information via the Site.
6.2 When the registration or order form requests that Users enter sensitive information such as credit card numbers and the like, such information shall be encrypted and protected.
6.3 While on a secure page, such as our registration form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer would be activated locking the page.
7.1 At this Site our principal concern is the responsible use of information that Users and clients share and disclose to the Company. The Company's commitment towards guaranteed confidentiality and privacy
at all times is clearly articulated in this Privacy Statement.
7.2 Your data as a job seeker shall be released to employers when you apply for their job. Some employers might undertake to perform pre-employment background checks on you based on your application and / or interview.
By applying for the position, you are deemed to have consented to such a pre-employment background checks being undertaken with no further notice or consent required from you.
9.0 Governing Law
By using this Site and providing information as a registered User, you are in agreement with our Privacy Statement.
10.0 Contact Us
If at any time, you have questions or concerns about JobMarket.com.my's Privacy Statement, the practices of this Site, or your dealings with JobMarket.com.my, please feel free to email us at
email@example.com or call us at 603-2616 1633 and speak to one of our personnel.